Aug 19, 2007

First Post

Hi there i'm Gabi and i'm loving this new blog page.. Mum and i are having fun changing it and making it better step by step.. Today i was spending time with my family but it ended up being a pretty boring day in the rain.. my cousin Kiani and Byron are really cool and i love them 2 bits!! i hardly get to see them so i was pretty happy when i heard they were coming over.. Me and kiani both have just started our first year of high school but both in different schools.. i would love for her to transfer to my school but she cant :,(.. high school is great i have met so many new people and am going good in my studies.. ( but i'm not enjoying history and geography) hehe.. i will be writing to my blog pretty often and writing about how the things in my life have changed and what is going on around me. soon i will be going into my teenage years- ( uh oh look out) - well that is all for today goodbye and talk soon! xxx gabi xxx

3 comments:

*~dani~* said...

well look at u missy moo - blog n all eh!!

hay sweetie do you have a facebook or bebo or myspace or anything like that?

give ur mum a big kiss for me MWA x

Unknown said...

Hey Gabi,

Wlecome to blogging, your mum has you sucked in hey? Let me know your email addy and I'll invite you to see my blog kyliehoschke@gmail.com

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

baby I no ur going into your teenage years but dont go too fast..take time to enjoy it