Dec 12, 2007

hmmm i have a boring day! :(

hello there!
i got told by one of my friends to go on and post a new 1 so i am!
i really have no idea what to talk about! hmmm....
well today im not doing much..
im home with a massave tooth ache bored to death...
lately i have been doing nothing at school just tests and watching movies for the last week but im not at school to do that so yer!
hmmmm what t talk about hmmmm!
oh yer i know i hope you like my nxt blogg its about some one special and the next 1 is about some of my mums friends i know that amaze me and keep me happy! miss r and miss k
well hope you like them xxx
ttylr( talk to you later)
♥gabriella

1 comments:

Unknown said...

how hum .... a day off school and boredom sets in. Well actually I understand - its like being sick and missing work - part of you goes yippee but the rest of you just sighs and wants the pain to be over ... a toothache is a big price to pay for a day off. Here's hoping you re feeling better already - and knock off the cordial at 7 am ha ha ha :-)